Nebraska Cowboy Wins Big

Sports
Nebraskan Dean Gorsuch won the world championship in steer wrestling at last week's Wrangler National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas. The cowboy from Gering won $93,774 in prize money. Bull rider Dustin Elliott of North Platte did not fair so well in this year's competition as he had in previous years, finishing 14th in bull riding. Bareback rider Steven Dent from Mullen, Nebraska placed in his first four rounds but then an arm injury kept him from further wins. Cort Scheer, a saddle bronc rider from Elsmere, Nebraska placed in eight of his ten rounds, finishing fourth overall, a good showing for his first trip to the Las Vegas finals.


I live in an area where it is hard to get out to the store. I drive for miles to get to the nearest mall. That's why I shop at Hatcountry to find quality cowboy hats for sale at low prices. I love living in Nebraska, but it's not always easy to get what I want. Thanks to Hatcountry, I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment